Monday, November 22, 2010

First Post

Ah, the infamous first post. We meet at last! So I guess this is where I'm supposed to say what this blog is about and what I'm going to do with it. Frankly, I have no idea. There's a lot going on this ol' noggin, there's no telling what's going to come spilling out. One thing I do know is I believe that God is a true, living being who's always there with me. That being said, (Corny Alert) I'm on a journey and God's in the driver's seat. I tried to warn you, it's going to get corny. Hopefully, things will be a little more original than that though. This will be a journal of sorts on that journey. A journal full of things I've learned, reflections on ponders I've had, and opinions on things that may not matter so much and things that maybe do matter as much. Honestly, I'm kinda excited to see where this is going, until then...

Much love,
Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment